In order to promote a calming and fulfilling practice for everyone, we kindly ask that you follow the guidelines below when practicing at our studio.
What to bring
- Yoga mat
- Refillable water bottle
- Loose, comfortable clothing or activewear
- Try to arrive at least 10 minutes before class start time to check in and get settled. No one will be admitted to class more than 5 minutes after the scheduled start time. Please note that parking can be difficult. See our parking recommendations here.
- Be sure to check in at the front desk before entering class. (Failing to do so may result in a $20 no-show fee.)
- Remove shoes before entering our indoor classroom.
- Phones are not permitted inside our classrooms. Please silence cell phones and leave them in a cubby outside of the classroom along with any other personal belongings not needed for practice.
- Please do not speak during class (unless addressed by a teacher).
- Avoid wearing perfumes or other scented body products as others may be sensitive.
- Please be mindful of our cancellation policy. Class reservations can be canceled up to two hours prior to class. You can cancel your reservation via our website, mobile apps, by calling or texting the studio (323-212-5118), or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Failing to cancel in advance will result in the loss of the class (for single classes or class packs), or a $20 no-show fee (for Unlimited and New Student Intro Month members). No refunds or credits will be issued if you fail to cancel your reservation in advance.