In-person classes are held indoors in the gallery and outdoors on our shaded back patio. The class size is limited, with assigned mat placements marked at a safe distance from one another.
We offer a limited number of vaccinated only classes per week. For access to these classes (marked by "vx" on the schedule) please send in vaccination proof to email@example.com or bring it by the front desk so we can enable your account for VX ONLY class reservations.
Due to our reduced capacity, pre-registration is required for all classes. Be sure to sign up via our website or app at least 2 hours prior to the class.
For those uncomfortable practicing in person, we also offer online livestream classes!
Safety measures for in-person classes
- Reduced class capacity allows safe physical distance between each student and the instructor.
- Markers are placed on the floor to manage safe yoga mat positioning.
- No-contact class check in at the front desk.
Physical space updates
- Medical-grade HEPA indoor air filters and ventilation system.
- Touchless faucets & soap dispensers.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the space.
- We maintain the highest standards for cleaning and disinfecting the studio with EPA-approved disinfectants.
Face mask policies
- Face masks are required INDOORS regardless of vaccination status.
- You can practice without a mask OUTDOORS in accordance to CDC guidelines for fully vaccinated people.
Cancellation, late arrivals and no-show policy
- A two hour advance notice of cancellation required.
- Late cancellation equals the cost of the class, and a no-show is an additional $20.
- Late arrivals are not admitted to class.
Yoga Mats, Props, and Water
- Please bring your own mat.
- Yoga props including blocks, straps, and blankets are now available to use at your own discretion.
- Blocks are disinfected weekly and blankets laundered monthly.
- Please bring your own, full water bottle.